Hummus is a popular cold chickpea snack in the Middle East. It also includes sesame paste (tahini), olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, paprika. Chickpea hummus with avocado is tender, creamy, light, and very healthy. If you don’t have canned chickpeas, boil and cool them beforehand.
Read also: How To Eat Shrimp: Etiquette And Recipes
- 10 minutes
- 207 kcal per 100g
- Canned chickpeas, drained from the liquid and washed – 1 can
- Tahini paste – 1 tablespoon
- Avocado – 2 small
- Lemon juice – 2-3 tbsp (or to taste)
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Bottled water – 3-5 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
Also read: Puff Pastry: 5 Simple And Delicious Recipes
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor except water.
- Grind until smooth.
- Add water to taste and beat again.
How to serve hummus
Avocado hummus can be eaten with pita bread, corn chips, or crack.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle