This classic punch is one part lime juice, two parts sweetener, three parts rum (preferably Barbados), and four parts water. One or two drops of bitter and a pinch of nutmeg are sometimes added to this drink. Here’s how to make this delicious fruit punch with light rum, oranges, pineapple, and lime.
- 10 minutes
- 260 kcal per 100 g
- Fresh pineapple – 1/2 pc.
- Orange – 1 Piece
- Lime – 1 Piece
- Pineapple or orange juice – 1 l
- Tonic – 1 l
- Light rum – 100 ml
- Cut into thin slices, without peeling, 1/2 fresh pineapple, 1 orange, 1 lime, place in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Lightly crush the fruit with a spoon to give the juice.
- Pour pineapple or orange juice, light rum, and tonic into a pitcher.
- Serve over ice.
If you don’t like a tonic, replace it with lemon or orange soda.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle