Minced meatloaf is a hearty and tasty dish for all occasions. We suggest making it from pork and turkey, and before baking, glaze it with a mixture of ketchup and soy sauce.
Read also: How To Properly Freeze Raspberries
- 1.5 hours
- 152 kcal per 100g
- 450 g minced beef
- 450 g minced turkey or chicken
- 1 cup instant oatmeal:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 60 ml + 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 tbsp hot mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Also read: 5 Recipes to Exfoliate Your Skin With Baking Soda
- Finely chop the pepper and onion. Pass the garlic through a press. Grate the carrots.
- Preheat oven to 200° C. Line a baking dish with foil. Pour the oatmeal with milk, stir and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fry the onion in hot vegetable oil until transparent. Add red pepper and garlic, simmer for another 5 minutes, occasionally stirring, until pepper is tender. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- Whisk the soy sauce and 60 ml ketchup. Combine two minced meat, grated carrots, soaked oatmeal, vegetables, mustard, and 2 tbsp of ketchup, a pinch of salt and pepper, knead with your hands.
- Place the minced meat in a baking dish and use your hands to form an oval roll (10×20 cm).
- Brush the top and sides with soy sauce and ketchup glaze—Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes.
How to serve the roll
Serve hot with a green salad.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle