Cleaning the transparent silicone or plastic covers means taking care of their appearance and hygiene; let’s see how to clean and remove stains from the cell phone and smartphone case with tips and home remedies.
Read also: How To Have A Tidy And Clean House: 4 Simple Tricks
- Use soft cloths and brushes with soft bristles.
- Before applying ingredients and water, remove the dust with a cloth.
- Take care to reach every corner of the cover when cleaning it.
- After cleaning and drying, let the cover air dry and put the phone back inside only when it is perfectly dry in every corner.
3 Home Remedies
1) Prepare a mix of water and dish soap and clean the cover with a soft-bristle toothbrush or a soft cloth. Rinse and dry.
2) Clean the cover with alcohol and dry with another cloth.
3) Clean with a little baking soda and a damp cloth or toothbrush. Rinse and dry.
Also read: How To Declutter And Arrange Your Garage In 3 Steps
For each remedy, test on a small spot and be careful not to scratch the surface. You can also read the manufacturer’s directions.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff