It turns out very well-fed because it contains sausage, cheese, and pieces of juicy fruit, and boiled pasta. You can serve this dish for breakfast, salad, or even as a side dish.
Total: 30 mins
Canned pineapples…300-400 g
Green onions…1 bunch
Apple cider vinegar…1 tbsp
1. Boil the pasta until cooked in 7-10 minutes. Throwback on a colander and cool.
2. Cut the sausage and cheese into small pieces. Chop the onions and add them in.
3. Drain the canned pineapples in a separate bowl. If the fruit is ringed, cut them into pieces.
4. For the dressing, combine 12o ml of pineapple syrup with mayonnaise, yogurt, and apple cider vinegar.
5. In the salad bowl, mix all the ingredients and season with the sauce.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Life hacker