Today we offer you a selection of delicious salads with grapes. Why? Because it’s simple and delicious. Now is the time to enjoy this juicy and incredibly useful berry.
Grapes with cream cheese and walnuts
- 1 kg of pitted green grapes
- 240g cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Wash the grapes and separate the berries from the twig. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla sugar in a separate bowl. Put the grapes in the salad bowl, add their sour cream and cheese mass and mix well. Put the nuts on top and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Grapes, chicken, and walnuts
- 120 g grilled chicken and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup grapes, cut in half
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp low-fat yogurt without flavor
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups romaine salad
Mix grapes with chicken, walnuts, and yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste to season this mixture, and spread on a dish with romaine lettuce.
Grapes, pear, walnuts, and lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups mix of lettuce leaves (any of which you choose)
- 1 cup pitted green grapes
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 sliced pear slices
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion rings in it until cooked. In a large bowl, lay out a mix of lettuce leaves, add a layer of cooled onions on top, and then grapes, pear pieces, and nuts. Mix everything well and season with balsamic vinegar to taste.
Grapes, apple, and arugula
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 150 g arugula
- 1 thinly sliced green apple
- 1 cup red grapes (pitted, cut in half)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix well mustard, vinegar, olive oil, honey, shallots, pepper, and salt. Add arugula, grapes, and apples to this dressing, mix everything thoroughly, and serve immediately.
As you can see, all salads are delicious and easy to prepare! Another bonus, cooking will not take much time.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Life hacker