Modern times, as we well know, steal the space from us to do whatever we like. Work, family, duties come between us more often and a bit of healthy idleness, perhaps in the company of dearest friends.
It also happens that, due to lack of time and few opportunities to see each other, the relationship with some of them has been lost. Maybe she was a former college friend, maybe a gym member where we went and with which we bonded. Then the circumstances changed, and the roads went their separate ways. Here are tips on how to reconnect with old friends. Read on.
Read also: 3 Ways to Make More Friends
Even if we don’t know anything about our friends, it’s never too late to reconnect. Indeed, taking the first step in their direction will make them understand that our interest in cultivating the relationship is real and that the created feeling has never passed.
Here are 5 effective ways to reconnect with friends.
1) If you have not already done so, ask them to connect on social networks or comment on one of their contents.
2) A text message to ask them how they are doing is a surefire way to test the waters.
Also read: This is How Friends Affect Our Performance
3) Let’s try to cross it in the places where it usually goes to break the ice.
4) Invite them to an event that they surely like.
5) If they are former schoolmates or colleagues, organize a reunion that involves them.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff