Apple cider is popular but expensive. TV presenter Sergei Livadny showed how easy it is to cook it at home. Also, he shared a life hack that will help make cider sparkling. Read on to find out.
Read also: How to Use Vinegar for Your Plants
Time for preparing
- more than 3 hours
- 3 kg of apples
- 1 kg of sugar
Also read: How To Cook Eggs Correctly: Different Ways
- First, the apples need to be washed and dried. If you have them sour, be sure to combine them with sweets or add sugar.
- Cut apples into pieces and mince. Place the pulp in a large jar. Add sugar if necessary – no more than 1 kg per 3 kg of fruit. Stir, cover with cheesecloth, and keep warm for a few hours. This is necessary for the “wild” yeast that remains on our apples to start working.
- When white foam appears, separate the juice from the pulp. To do this, use pre-boiled gauze.
- Rinse the jar and pour the strained apple juice into it. Cover with a water seal and set aside until the cider plays out. Pour it into glass bottles.
- Drink apple cider chilled.
How to make homemade cider sparkling
To make the drink carbonated, add 1/4 tbsp to each bottle, sugar along with a pinch of baker’s yeast. Close, shake, and leave for a few days.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle