A delicious and satisfying salad with boiled eggs, fresh cucumbers, corn, and green peas will come in handy on any table. It cooks quickly, and if you boil your eggs in advance, you can make a salad in just 10 minutes.
- 30 minutes
- 105 kcal per 100 g
- 200 g canned corn
- 200 g canned peas
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 fresh cucumbers
- Several stalks of green onions
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
Also read: How To Properly Wash Fruits And Vegetables
- Put the eggs in cold water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Cool, peel, and cut into cubes.
- Wash fresh cucumbers, peel, and dice if desired.
- Finely chop the green onion.
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl, season with mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- Season the salad with mayonnaise, add salt to taste, and mix.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle