We are used to cooking Caesar with chicken, but it can be made with other side dishes; lightly salted or baked salmon, shrimp, or tuna. The latter is an excellent food for preventing and maintaining health in general; it is also suitable for dietary nutrition.
Read also: Here Is The Best Red Wine Mulled Recipe
Time for preparing
- 45 minutes
- 142 kcal / 100 g
For the salad
- 1 bunch of salad greens
- 1-2 fresh cucumbers
- 1/2 small sweet carrot
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 quail eggs
- 1-2 cans of tuna in chunks
- 1/2 small ciabatta
- 25 ml of vegetable oil
- 1/2 garlic clove
- Wash and dry the greens, put them on a plate.
- Boil quail eggs for 5 minutes, cool, and peel and cut in half.
- Cut the ciabatta into pieces or tear it with your hands. Stir oil with chopped garlic, salt. Pour the butter mixture over the bread, mix well and bake for 5 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 ºС.
- Put grated carrots, chopped cucumbers, halved cherry tomatoes, quail eggs, canned tuna, and croutons on top of the greens.
- Make a refueling. Pass the garlic through a press and grind together with the anchovies. Combine all ingredients with mayonnaise and stir until smooth.
- Season the salad after serving.
Also read: Here Is The Best Red Wine Mulled Recipe
Why is tuna useful?
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Normalizes blood sugar levels
- Improves the functioning of the nervous system
- Prevents the development of cancer
- Supports the work of the musculoskeletal system
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle