The combination of avocado and shrimp is considered a classic. It is enough to season these ingredients with lemon juice, olive oil, or sour cream to make a delicious, satisfying, and very healthy salad. It is recommended to make a light shrimp and avocado salad with canned corn and a flavored yogurt dressing.
Read also: 5 Fruit Salads Worth Trying
Avocado and shrimp salad
- 20 minutes
- 170 kcal per 100 g
- 1 can canned corn with chili
- 1 avocado
- 200 ml of yogurt
- 20 shrimps
- 1 bunch of cilantro or parsley
- 1 lemon
- 20 ml of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Peel the shrimps and fry in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the avocado into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Chop a piece of cilantro finely. Add chopped herbs to the yogurt, salt to taste.
- Combine the corn and chili along with the avocado and shrimp. Drizzle with yogurt dressing.
Also read: 5 Warm Salads To Cook
How to Serve Shrimp Avocado Salad
When serving, sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with cilantro sprigs. The salad can be served on lettuce leaves or in avocado halves.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle