Coffee is delicious, and for many, it is a kind of comfort food and an important excuse for socializing. However, if you have noticed that you consume too much (more than two cups a day), you absolutely need to cut back on caffeine.
The coffee should be drunk sparingly because caffeine can have numerous effects on your body, not always pleasant to health. Do you know them? Let’s see together why it is important to consume a little less.
1. Less anxiety. Caffeine comes with a burst of energy, which is what most of us use it for. Our “fight or flight” hormones are also triggered by that energy, though. Heart palpitations, elevated anxiety, heightened nervousness, and even panic attacks might result from this.
2. You can sleep better. Your use of coffee may have an impact on your sleep. According to studies, drinking coffee regularly can change the sleep cycle, causing restless sleep and daytime sleepiness.
3. Healthier (and whiter!) Teeth: Coffee and tea can stain your teeth. This is because these drinks contain a lot of tannins, which cause buildup and discoloration of the teeth.
4. Lower your blood pressure.Due to its stimulating effects on the neurological system, caffeine has been demonstrated to increase blood pressure levels.
Also read: How To Reuse Tea Bags
5. Less headache. An extremely prevalent and terrible adverse effect of caffeine withdrawal is a headache. And it may not take a few days for one to show up.
6. Healthy digestion. Caffeine intake can lead to several unpleasant digestive problems. Coffee creates a laxative effect, causing diarrhea or loose stools. Also, it can also promote gastroesophageal reflux.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff