You always have to pay for extra baggage, which is why travelers sometimes go to extremes. If you need to put all your belongings in your carry-on luggage, here are some tips and life hacks to help you properly pack your suitcase.
Read also: How to Prepare Your Car For Travel
How to properly pack your suitcase
- Take only soft and comfortable shoes for rest. Hairpins, shoes take only if an event is planned “on occasion.” Keep in mind; There is no trip where more than three pairs of shoes come in handy. Put each pair in different bags and different places in your suitcase.
- Fold all things with rollers, not in layers, along the entire length of the suitcase. This method does not apply to shirts; they must be placed using the “landscape sheet” method.
- Do not fold belts, wires, but lay them along the empty walls of the suitcase.
Also read: Here is What you Should Check in the Car Before Traveling
- Jackets and coats also have their own way of folding – “shoulder to shoulder.” Turn your shoulder inside out and fold your jacket or coat in half so that the un-inverted shoulder fits into the inverted one.
- Layout the sorted things on the floor and look again – are all these things essential? Rather, there are a couple of dresses, jeans, and sweaters that you definitely won’t need. And most importantly, ask yourself the question: “What can’t I do without?”
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle