Foods to Help You Achieve a Perfect Body
If you want to know how to have a perfect body in a short time, the first thing you have to do is change your eating habits NOW. Even if you go to the gym every day, physical exercise will be of little use if, afterward, you follow a caloric or fat-rich diet.
Read also: How to Lose Weight at the Gym
It is essential, therefore, to bet on a diet low in fat and that it provides you with a large number of healthy nutrients for your body. Also, if you need to lose weight quickly, you have to know that one of the best tricks is to considerably reduce your carbohydrate consumption because, in this way, you will lose weight more efficiently.
Here is a list of the foods that will help you have a perfect body in no time:
- Vegetables: to lose weight quickly, it is essential that you accompany the two main meals (lunch and dinner) with a large plate of vegetables that will serve as a side or first course. You must do this because vegetables are shallow in calories and tend to be very satiating (due to their fiber content); therefore, they are the best allies to lose weight quickly.
- Proteins: another of the food groups that should not be missing in your diet are proteins that can be of animal and vegetable origin. These are a very rich source of nutrients and little fat. Therefore, they are perfect for weight loss; if you do sports, the consumption of protein will help you develop your muscles more efficiently.
- Fruits: fruits should also be part of your diet, but, yes, you should avoid taking them at night because they are simple carbohydrates and, therefore, have a lot of sugar. It is best to take them in the morning and in the afternoon to benefit from their nutrients to the maximum.
- Carbohydrates: this is the food group with which we must be more careful. The carbohydrates are not only in pasta or rice but also fruits and vegetables although, yes, in small portions. If we want to lose weight, we must reduce our consumption temporarily to lose weight more quickly and efficiently. Take only carbohydrates at breakfast for 1 or 2 months, and you will notice the difference.
Also, to have a perfect body quickly, you must bear in mind that food should be cooked lightly and healthily: reduce oil, no fried and opt for healthier cooking such as steamed, grilled, or baked.
Diet to Help You Get a Perfect Body
But so that you can better understand how you should distribute food, below, we are going to propose an example of a menu that will help you lose weight quickly and without putting your health at risk.
Keep in mind that the proposal that we will make is low in carbohydrates because we are talking about a method to have a perfect body “in a short time.” We have to take it as a temporary diet that, at most, should last three months; Afterwards, you will be able to incorporate the carbohydrates again to maintain your weight gradually.
Sample Menu to Help You Lose Weight in a Short Time
- Breakfast: Whole wheat toast with turkey + Coffee with skim milk
- Mid-morning: Fruit of the season
- Lunch: Cauliflower + Baked chicken with vegetables
- Snack: Infusion + skimmed yogurt
- Dinner: Vegetable cream + Chicken burger
- Breakfast: 2 wholemeal cookies + Fruit + Tea or Coffee
- Mid-morning: Natural skimmed yogurt
- Lunch: Tomato and fresh cheese salad + Hake sautéed with mushrooms
- Snack: Fruit of the season
- Dinner: Light chicken broth (no pasta) + Beef steak with sauteed artichokes
The Best Exercises for a Beach Body
Now that you know how you can distribute your diet to be able to have a perfect body in a short time, next we are going to talk to you about the other side of the coin: physical exercise. Keep in mind that only by eating a low-fat diet, you can lose weight, but you will get better results if you accompany it with sports.
The reason is that exercise makes our body require more daily energy and, therefore, to satisfy this demand, it resorts to our body’s fat reserves to transform it into life. This is how we can lose weight faster thanks to sports.
Cardiovascular Exercises to Lose Weight Fast
If you want to lose weight in a short time, you must add aerobic exercises to your routine that aims to activate the cardiovascular system: running, cycling, taking classes such as Zumba, and so on. With this, you will be able to burn more calories and also get your body in better health conditions.
You should at least dedicate 30 minutes of your training to these exercises to get the work to have a real impact on your body.
Even if losing weight is your primary objective, you have to know that you also have to do strength exercises to attack the localized fat in some areas of the body such as buttocks, belly, arms, and so on. You must do three sets of 15 or 20 repetitions with a low weight (if you want to tone) or a high weight (if you wish to muscle).
Also read: How to Start in the Gym-Tips for Beginners
Ideally, you should intersperse the days of your training and, one day, you work the upper train of the muscles and, the next day, the lower one. This will allow you to do everything entirely and, also, you will leave space for them to be repaired.
You have to know that, at least, you will have to go to the gym or do sports for 4 to 5 days to get a perfect body in a short time. Two days of rest are essential to avoid overloading your muscles and letting your cells repair themselves.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff