Ginger tea is not only a weight loss aid, it is simply irreplaceable for colds. And making ginger tea is not difficult at all. Each ingredient in this drink has beneficial properties.
- Ginger: anti-inflammatory, improves digestion, relieves nausea, relieves pain, is rich in antioxidants, strengthens the immune system.
- Lemon: stimulates digestion, boosts immunity, is rich in vitamin C.
- Natural honey: has an antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal effect, rich in antioxidants, strengthens the immune system, relieves inflammation.
Read also: Here is How to Use Ginger in the Kitchen
Ginger tea to strengthen immunity
- 20 minutes
- 45 kcal per 100 g
- 5-6 glasses of water
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger root, chopped
- 1/2 lemon (chopped)
- 1-2 tablespoons of natural honey
- Pour water into a saucepan, add chopped ginger root.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain if desired, pour into a jug.
- Pour into cups, add lemon and honey to taste. Drink ginger tea warm.
You can add a cinnamon stick to the saucepan while the ginger is cooking. This spice will add a pleasant aroma to the drink.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle