Supplement market targeting male enhancement is full of products like Zederex & BioTech Pro. It’s still really hard to differentiate between a working and a useless product or to determine whether its just another scam. Well to answer all your questions I’ve done my extensive research and I’m going to tell you what is Zederex, How its intended to work, What are the ingredients used in Zederex, Is it clinically approved, What is the price and refund policy of the supplement and at the end conclusion along with 3 massive reasons to avoid this product. Jump to the section if you’re in a hurry otherwise bear with me.
What Is Zederex
How Zederex Works
The amazing thing about Zederex is that it uses the same landing/selling page which is being used by many other products I’ve reviewed earlier with the same information. According to the official website having the same data its increases the blood flow to your erectile chambers and enhances your performance by expanding veins. The natural ingredients used in the formulation of the supplement get absorbed instantly in your bloodstream and results in better performance and longer sex drive. Zederex is the only product that increases Free Testosterone as well as Nitric Oxide production in the penis according to the manufacturer due to its active ingredients. The dual formula used in the formulation treats the root cause of sexual dysfunction ensuring that you can satisfy your partner as well as results in improved libido and sex drive, increased staying power, improved sexual confidence, longer erections, and increased penis size. The amazing thing is that here its claimed that the product treats the root cause of dysfunction, but in the disclaimer section, the manufacturer claims that the product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, cure or treat any disease which is ridiculous — well moving on to the primary section of ingredients which is claimed to be miraculous let’s see what is included in the formulation.
Ingredients Of Zederex
Having the same landing pages as other products, most of the ingredients mentioned are the same with the same characteristics on the official website. According to which there are six significant ingredients used in the formulation which includes Tongkat Ali Extract, Horny Goat Weed Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract, Boron, Nettle Extract and Orchic Substance.
- Tongkat Ali Extract: It is widely used in male enhancement products its considered as a libido-enhancing ingredient which can also help in improving sexual performance and impotence. The scientific proof to back any of this is insufficient. Meanwhile, it could also lead to anxiety, insomnia, kidney and liver problems.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract: Its also known as Barrenwort and is also used in most of the sexual enhancement supplements because of its claimed effectiveness against problems like erectile dysfunction and low sexual drive. Excessive use of this ingredient could lead to dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, nosebleed, and upset stomach.
- Saw Palmetto Extract: Its known as “Viagra Of Asia” and this herbal extract is claimed to enhance the energy levels along with improved strength, stamina, and sexual capabilities but there’s no scientific proof to support any of that. However excessive dosage could lead to vomiting, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, and headache.
- Boron: Its a nitric oxide stimulator which enhances the blood circulation to the penis and erectile chambers resulting in bigger, stronger and longer erections and the case is same with this ingredient as well in terms of scientific research as there’s not enough data to back up any of these beliefs. Its use can also lead to diarrhea, dermatitis, nausea, vomiting and upset stomach.
- Nettle Extract: It helps in boosting sex drive along with the production of libido. It also supports an increase in testosterone levels as it stops the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which ultimately increases the amount of free testosterone in the body. Its use could lead to upset stomach, skin irritation and sweating.
- Orchic Substance: Its claimed to influence mood patterns by reducing stress and promoting relaxation which enables the capabilities of men to perform better in terms of sexual activities. Meanwhile, there’s not enough scientific research to prove it and to mention its side effects.
Although all the ingredients mentioned are natural and doesn’t pose any severe side effects still there’s not enough scientific data to prove their working and to show all the side effects. If you are going through specific health condition, breastfeeding or pregnancy you are advised to not intake any of the above-mentioned ingredients.
Is Zederex Clinically Approved
Due to the lack of evidence provided by the manufacturer, it’s somewhat hard to believe anything mentioned on the official website the same is the case with the claim of this product’s clinically approved. The manufacturer said it contains clinically validated ingredients and is also formulated in the USA under FDA approved facilities, but at the end of the page, its mentioned that this product is not evaluated by the FDA. The site also links to the page of NCBI as a reference to the studies, but there’s no indication that this product is legit or works as the way its mentioned, so it’s not clinically approved.
Zederex Pricing & Refund Policy
Like many other supplements which are offered only online Zederex also comes with a 14-day trial for which you’ll have to pay Shipping and Handling fee of $4.95, and you’ll receive a supply for 30 days. Once you place the order, you’ll be enrolled into the auto-ship program as well according to which you’ll be charged monthly for 60 capsules of Zederex which are intended for 30 days. After the trial period, you’ll be charged $89.95 + $4.95 = $94.9 regularly for the supply. If you want to get rid of this program or wish to cancel the order, you’ll have to contact with the customer support, and for the refund, you’ll have to get an RMA from the comfort and then you’ll have to return the bottles to the provided address.
Customer Support – Email: email@example.com / Contact Number: 855-549-2137
Note: According to a study and experiment conducted by BBB and other organizations the auto-ship programs are hard to cancel and with these 14-day trial offers you are not likely to get a refund or cancel enrollment easily. So proceed with caution!
3 Reasons To Avoid Zederex
Now that you have got a pretty good idea of why you should avoid this product I’ll sum it up in three points for you to make it even more clear.
- There’s no information provided regarding the Parent Organization producing the product which makes it fishy as there’s no accreditation with BBB or any other legal body.
- The ingredients provided are the same as for many other trial based products, even the official page is the same which is being widely used by such supplement manufacturers. There’s no evidence provided to back up the claims made on the official website.
- It’s not clinically approved as well as is not evaluated by the FDA.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Prime Labs Men's Booster||4.5/5|
|Superior Labs TEST WORx||4.3/5|
|Extra Strength Testo Booster||4.5/5|
|Nugenix Natural Testo||3.4/5|
I would highly recommend my readers not to use this product as these trial based products end up taking money from your account with no positive impact on your condition. Its also not available in any other store except its official website, so it seems scammy.
If you have tried Zederex. Let our readers know about your experience with Zederex below! 🙂