Aging could impact testosterone levels and your performance as well. Once you are over your 30s, you will experience changes in terms of your sexual performance and stamina. So most of the consumer turn towards male enhancement supplements and don’t know what to choose and what is best for them. This also allows the manufacturer and advertisers to target a specific audience. Meanwhile, some of the advertisers prefer to go for scamming and selling useless produces. Same was the case with a product I recently reviewed, known as Provexum. Yesterday I came across TestoGen as one of the top male enhancement products and decided to check for all the facts about it, and in this read, I am going to share everything about the product which I was able to find with you. I’ll cover what it is? How does it work? What are the ingredients? Is it clinically approved? What is the pricing? And much more. Moreover, in the end, I’ll provide a conclusion and in the case of TestoGen 5 Reasons To Avoid this product. So if you want to learn the reasons, you can jump to the specified section otherwise bear with me for all the facts about the supplement.
What is TestoGen
In simple word, TestoGen is a testosterone booster designed to enhance your testosterone levels using ingredients claimed to be sourced naturally. The supplement is produced by WOLFSON BERG LIMITED located in United Kingdom & Cyprus on the following addresses. (120 High Road, East Finchley N2 9ED London, UK | Archiep. Makariou III, 124 JOC BUSINESS CENTER Kiti, 7550, Larnaca, Cyprus). Although the website has provided the consumers with primary details about the company but still is not accredited with BBB. The product comes with multi-buy savings, 100% money back guarantee, and free shipping on exclusive deals. It can be purchased from official as well as affiliate websites and stores such as Amazon and eBay. Moreover, let’s have a look at how the supplement is directed to work.
How TestoGen Works
Testosterone is a steroid hormone which is considered the most significant element of making man, a man as it starts before the birth and peaks with puberty and with aging declines. Once you reach your 40s, you experience a significant decrease, and then the supplement manufacturer kicks in offering you ultimate solutions for the problem. In the case of TestoGen, it is considered to be a natural testosterone booster due to the ingredients used during the formulation. The formula used for TestoGen is claimed to be well researched with scientific and clinical proven advancements. According to the website the studies show that there is an active link of Vitamin D with testosterone levels, and TestoGen helps in enhancing the production of testosterone by countering the deficiency of Vitamin D. The supplement enables you to overcome tiredness and depression, failing libido problem, countering fat challenges, overcoming confidence complications and helping you in concentrating. The ingredients in the supplement target the erectile chambers, which increases the blood flow to the penis, allowing it to work efficiently. It strengthens your muscles, stimulates the libido, sharpened performance, and help you feel energized. You are advised to take four capsules a day after food. However, there is not much evidence provided to back up the claims. Moreover, all of this is based on the ingredients, so let’s have a look at the components of the supplement.
All the ingredients used during the formulation of TestoGen are claimed to be sourced naturally, and there is no filler or chemicals used during the manufacturing of the supplement which means it doesn’t impose any severe side effects. The ingredients include Bioperine, Zinc, Red Ginseng Extract, Vitamin B6, Fenugreek Extract, D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin K1, Nettle Leaf Extract, Boron, Magnesium, and Vitamin D.
- Bioperine: It’s derived from black pepper and is considered significant in increasing bioavailability of all other ingredients in the product which means it helps in dissolving of other ingredients into the bloodstream and allows them to flow in essential areas.
- Zinc: Its a significant component of oysters and helps in keeping your sperms healthy and functional.
- Red Ginseng Extract: It helps in stimulating the libido as well as protect the testes from damage by dioxins.
- Vitamin B6: The deficiency of VB6 is linked with lower testosterone levels as well as VB6 helps you combat tiredness.
- Fenugreek Extract: It’s considered to be a safe and natural way to enhance your stamina, vitality, and strength as well as it has powerful antioxidant properties to keep your body protected from harmful free radicals.
- D-Aspartic Acid: It’s considered helpful in the production of lean muscles as well as increment in strength and stamina.
- Vitamin K1: It helps in keeping your bones active and healthy as well as help in absorbing Vitamin D into your body more efficiently, leading to a testosterone boost.
- Nettle Leaf Extract: It helps in boosting your libido and muscle building by ensuring the flow to all essential parts.
- Boron: A small amount of boron is considered significant to enhance your testosterone levels.
- Magnesium: It plays a significant role in testosterone product and also helps in promoting quality of sleep.
- Vitamin D: The ingredient helps in increasing testosterone levels and also slows down the rate of testosterone conversion to estrogen. It’s even more helpful if taken with ingredients such as Boron, Vitamin K, and Magnesium.
All these ingredients, along with their claims, are only on the Official website of TestoGen. Moreover, there is a lack of scientific evidence to support the claims and working of these ingredients in a way as directed. Furthermore, if you are suffering from a certain health condition, going through pregnancy or breastfeeding, you are advised to avoid most of the ingredients mentioned above and especially this product.
Is TestoGen Clinically Approved
According to the official website, the supplement is formulated in FDA approved facilities while keeping all the health standards in check. Moreover, the manufacturer claimed that all the ingredients used for formulation are the result of years of studies and are clinically proven. However, at the end of the page, it’s stated in a small font size that the product is not evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Furthermore, the testimonials on the official website are not verified and could be fake as well. There is no prescription required for this product as it claimed to be herbally formulated, but it is certainly not a good idea to go for it without confirmation. Besides, due to lack of evidence and the statements, it’s clear that the product is not clinically approved.
TestoGen Pricing & Refund Policy
The supplement is available in three packages. The first one is if you order one bottle, it will cost you $59.99 and you will get 120 capsules consisting of 30 days supply with free and fast shipping. The regular price of the package is $69.99 and is currently $10.00 off. The second package is two bottles with one free bottle. It will cost you $119.99 at the moment, and the standard retail price is $209.99, which means $90.00 savings. Moreover, it has 360 capsules making it suitable for three months and comes with free and fast shipping. The third package is three bottles with two free eBooks and booster drops. It will cost you $179.99 today, and you will be saving $170.00 as it usually costs $349.99. This package consists of 600 capsules and comes with free and fast shipping as well. If for any reason you feel unsatisfied with the product, you can return the product within 67 days, but it should be unused and with original containers. You will get 100% refund excluding the shipping and handling charges. If you want to get Risk-Free for 67 days, then you will have to return first two empty bottles of your 60-day TestoGen supply with any additional unopened bottles. If you are in any such condition, you will need to contact the customer support for further instructions using the following details.
Customer Support Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 646 809 7461
5 Reasons To Avoid TestoGen
Following are the five significant reasons due to which you should be avoiding this product.
- The product is not evaluated by the FDA and is not clinically approved. It claims that some of the ingredients are clinically proven, but it doesn’t apply to the whole product.
- There is no evidence to support the claims in terms of working and formulation of the product. Moreover, the testimonials are not enough to back it up.
- The product is expensive in terms of pricing as there are cheap alternatives available in marketing, offering the same results using the same ingredients. Moreover, for return in a simple scenario, you are supposed to return the unopened bottle, which seems ridiculous as without testing how you’ll know whether it works or not.
- There have been reports on multiple platforms in terms of contacting with billing support and getting refunds.
- The company is not accredited with BBB. Moreover, taking four capsules a day could be dangerous, so it’s advised to consult with your doctor before taking any such step.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing or expensive products which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Prime Labs Men's Booster||4.5/5|
|Superior Labs TEST WORx||4.3/5|
|Extra Strength Testo Booster||4.5/5|
|Nugenix Natural Testo||3.4/5|
If you have tried TestoGen. Let our readers know about your experience below! 🙂