A few days ago one of my site visitors asked me to write about TestoFuel as he saw it listed on many different websites as the best testosterone booster. Upon searching about it, I saw it was listed among the top 3 testosterone boosters present in the market. For those who are not familiar with the term, testosterone lemme briefly tell you about it. Actually, testosterone is a hormone present in male which plays a vital role in sexual activities as well as reproduction. It also plays a secondary role in muscle & hair growth etc. However after doing a lot of research to check out whether if TestoFuel is really that good or its just there for good commissions and affiliation. I found some surprising answers, and I’m going to share everything which I got to know in detail. Meanwhile I’ll end up with giving you four significant reasons to avoid this product as a part of conclusion. (If you are in a hurry you can jump to the 4 Reasons To Avoid section otherwise bear with me for all facts)
What Is TestoFuel?
TestoFuel is claimed to be an all natural supplement which is designed to enhance your testosterone levels, increase sex drive, catalyze muscle growth, enhance strength and reduce fat. It is manufactured by Roar Ambition. The company is located in Leeds, England. They’ve several other products as well such as 4 Guage (Its a pre-workout product designed to help you out in terms of lifting the weight and enhanced performance), Instant Knockout (It’s intended to combat fat present in your body), Hunter (It’s designed for almost similar purpose as of TestoFuel). According to the website, all their products are manufactured in the USA & UK keeping the standards in mind. For customers in Europe its made in the UK keeping European standers in check meanwhile for rest it’s manufactured in the USA. Its claimed to be certified by FDA & GMT, but I couldn’t find substantial evidence. They use tracked, secure and fast shipping services such as RoyalMail & DHL Express.
How TestoFuel Works?
TestoFuel claims to help you in enhancing the production of testosterone. If it’s combined with a workout program and a healthy diet, the results are awe-inspiring. It targets muscle growth by increasing the productivity of testosterone as well as enhances your strength. Meanwhile, it also targets your body fat and exposes them for quick energy sources. Better testosterone levels are considered to be responsible for improved mood, so it claimed to help in improving your mood as well. Another positive impact its claim to have is that it helps you in terms of better sex drive by increasing your libido. The company claims that there’s no side effect of the supplement, but let’s check out the ingredients and see whether it’s true or not.
Roar ambition claims all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of TestoFuel are natural and pose no side effect. It contains Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Asian Red Panax Ginseng, Fenugreek, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, Oyster Extract. Lets check them out in detail.
- Vitamin D3: (Amount Per Serving – 5000 IU) Its a fat-soluble vitamin and is produced when skin is exposed to sun. Its active form acts as hormone in body. Increase your vitamin D might help you in boosting testosterone levels as well as sperm count. According to several studies its proven that Vitamin D is helpful in increasing your testosterone levels. So try to go with natural way by increasing sun exposure. Extra Vitamin D intake could lead to elevated blood levels, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and diarrhea.
- Vitamin K2: (Amount Per Serving – 18mcg) According to research Vitamin K2 has an analogue known as Menaquinone-4 (MK-4) when administered is helpful in increasing testosterone levels. However if you have any kidney or liver disease you should avoid too much Vitamin K as it could be harmful for your health.
- Vitamin B6: (Amount Per Serving – 5mg) Vitamin B6 is water soluble and is considered vital for memory, blood flow, enery and testosterone levels. It enhances the blood flow to certain areas of body which are vital for sexual activities. However B6 deficiency could lead to nerve damage, kidney stones, memory loss, acne and lower testosterone levels. So it should be consumed regularly in an effective manner as excessive intake could lead to sleepiness, sensitivity, headache and upset stomach.
- Magnesium: (Amount Per Serving – 200mg) Magnesium is an essential mineral for our body it helps in terms of brain, bones, muscles and heart. According to studies its directly linked with testosterone production as well as well as helps in metabolic processes. Excessive use of magnesium might lead to muscle weakness, urine retention, low blood pressure, vomiting, diarrhea and nausea.
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng: (Amount Per Serving – 100mg) Its native to mountains of Eastern Asia and is being used from a long time for impotence. According to the studies it improves ED but its not evaluated by FDA. It could also lead to menstrual issues, increased heart rate, diarrhea, rash, dizziness and elevated blood pressure.
- Fenugreek: (Amount Per Serving – 100mg) According to the studies the herb helps by reducing the enzymes which convert testosterone into estrogen. Meanwhile Fenugreek is also considered helpful in terms of weight loss and strength. It also helps in increasing libido and energy levels. However it might lead to lower blood sugar, nasal congestion, dizziness, bloating, gas, headache, diarrhea and wheezing.
- Zinc: (Amount Per Serving – 10mg) Its an important mineral involved in many chemical processes within our body. Its has some serious effects on testosterone levels as it increases sperm count. Although excessive intake could lead to stomach pain, vomiting, copper deficiency, infections, nausea and stomach pain.
- D-Aspartic Acid: (Amount Per Serving – 2300mg) Its a natural amino acid which is considered significant in boosting testosterone levels. It increases follicle-stimulating hormones and increases strength as well as muscle mass. It might lead to headaches and nervousness but its not necessary.
- Oyster Extract: (Amount Per Serving – 100mg) It helps in enhancing libido and sexual performance in a natural way. It increases your testosterone levels as it has traces of zinc as well. However it could lead to stomach pain, headache, weakness and tiredness as well.
All the ingredients present in TestoFuel certainly do have a positive impact in terms of enhancing testosterone levels and muscle growth. But there are certain side effects as well which might apply to only certain people but still if you have allergies or going through any certain health problem, I would recommend you to avoid the product or consult with your doctor first before going for it.
Is TestoFuel Clinically Approved?
All the ingredients present in TestoFuel are verified to have positive impacts via certain studies. Although the manufacturer claims that the supplement is manufactured under FDA approved facilities and is also proven there’s not much evidence which can make me certain to say that it’s clinically approved.
TestoFuel Pricing & Refund
When it comes to billing Roar Ambition has made most of the things clear except for the international shipping charges which I got to know from reviews of different people. As they were charged extra for that. However when ordering TestoFuel you’ll have three options.
- One month supply for $69.00 with $7.95 shipping and handling fee so overall of $76.95. You’ll get 90 capsules in this package.
- Two month supply for $138.00 with no shipping and handling charges. In this package you’ll get 180 capsules.
- 4 boxes of TestoFuel with one T-Shirt, Two free ebooks in $219.00 with no shipping and handling charges. In this package you’ll have 360 capsules.
Usually with purchase you’re enrolled into an auto-ship program where you’re charged monthly and receive supplements regularly as well such as in case of DSN CODE BLACK. But for TestoFuel they’ve clearly mentioned on their website that they won’t be doing any such thing as they consider it wrong and unethical.
If you are in USA or UK then you can expect package within 2-6 working days otherwise it can take up to 7-14 working days. TestoFuel also offers 90-days money back guarantee which only applies to 90-day supply in other words if you order three boxes. However if you go for 30-day supply then you can demand refund within 7 days which doesn’t fit well as you won’t be able to notice much within a week. If you are unsatisfied you’ll have to contact customer support of TestoFuel.
Pros & Cons Of TestoFuel
To give you a better overview of TestoFuel I’m going to mention Pros first and then Cons of the product.
- Claims to enhance your testosterone levels.
- Claims to increase libido
- Claims to catalyze muscle growth and strength.
- Provides clear billing process.
- Uses positive and proven ingredients.
- 90-Days money back guarantee
4 Reasons To Avoid TestoFuel
- There is no evidence to support the claims in terms of working of the product.
- The product is not evaluated by FDA and is not clinically approved.
- The product is expensive and overpriced as compared to the alternatives available in the market. On returns you’ll have to pay $35 administration fee. Moreover for international shipments you will be charged extra.
- Some ingredients could react negatively depending on individual and the product is not suitable for vegetarians.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Prime Labs Men's Booster||4.5/5|
|Superior Labs TEST WORx||4.3/5|
|Extra Strength Testo Booster||4.5/5|
|Nugenix Natural Testo||3.4/5|
Natural Ways To Enhance Testosterone Levels
Whenever I review any product I prefer to advise my readers to always go for natural ways to counter their problem. I know most of the time you just want to get rid of a situation and want instant results but that might lead to something negative. So here I’m going to share some natural ways to enhance testosterone levels.
- Healthy Diet: The main thing which could change almost everything in health perspective is your diet. Go for protein, fat and carbs as they can impact significantly on your hormone levels as well as testosterone.
- Exercise: Its advised to almost everyone to keep yourself involved in exercising as it has unlimited benefits in terms of health. It can boost your testosterone levels, can make you stronger, increase your stamina and strengthen you.
- Stress: According to studies stress can increase cortisol levels which can quickly reduce testosterone. It can also lead to food intake which results in weight gain and body fat.
- Vitamins: Include vitamins in your daily life. For vitamin D prefer sun as its natural and beneficial or else you can take supplements for Vitamin D.
- Sleep: As diet, stress and exercise getting sleep is very important for your overall health as well as for your testosterone levels. According to study only 5 hour night sleep could lead to 15% reduction in testosterone levels which you certainly don’t want. So try to get high quality sleep for around 7-10 hours.
TestoFuel Review – Final Verdict
Overall TestoFuel has mentioned everything in terms of billing clearly on their website which most of the products doesn’t do. However they didn’t provide enough evidence to support their claims in terms of manufacturing the product as well as in terms of working of it. The product could get very expensive due to no assurance, and it’s not worth it. Some of the above-mentioned ingredients do have a negative impact on health for certain individuals which you should consider checking before trying the product.
- Where To Buy TestoFuel?
TestoFuel isn’t sold physically in stores. You have to order it online and I’ll advise you to go for Official website or Amazon.
- Are There Any Side Effects Of TestoFuel?
All the ingredients mentioned are natural and mostly approved by studies. In normal circumstances there’s no side effect of TestoFuel but it may vary from person to person depending on their health condition. Still if you are going through certain health problem or face allergic reactions I’d recommend you to avoid it.
- How To Use TestoFuel?
Normally you are advised to take 4 capsules daily with meal or snacks.
- Does TestoFuel Really Work?
According to official website TestoFuel works instantly and they’ve also provided some studies as well as before and after results which lacks the evidence. However after researching I found there are certain effects of this supplement which could be positive as well as negative in some cases, depending on the health of individual.
If you have tried TestoFuel. Let other readers know about your experience with TestoFuel below! 🙂