One of my regular visitors asked me to review a newly launched anti-aging cream known as Prache. Most of the time its just the change of the name by the manufacturers and rest is the same. So why Prache Anti Aging Cream created a lot of fuss? Is it worth to try? What is the price of Prache Serum? Is it clinically or FDA approved? Where to buy Prache? Is it a scam or legit? To answer all your questions I’ve done my part of researching and gathering facts, and here I’m going to reveal everything about this product which I came to know until now. I am sure by the end you’ll be confident enough to make a choice and don’t forget to leave your feedback. If you’re in a hurry, you can jump right onto the reasons to avoid section. So let’s dive right into it.
What Is Prache?
How Prache Cream Works?
The Prache cream is claimed to be a skin revolution as it provides instant hydration boost, nourishment, elasticity restoration, firmness, wrinkles elimination, fine lines reduction, and visibly younger skin as well as repairs, restores, revitalizes, rejuvenates your skin btw that seems too good to be true. Its claimed to work at the cellular level in terms of reinforcing the natural structure as well as by de-congesting the dermal matrix. All you’ve to do is wash your face, apply a small amount of the cream on your neck and massage then your skin will absorb it for the miracle. It contains natural ingredients with no fillers or chemicals. The manufacturer made too many claims but didn’t provide any evidence to back them up.
Prache Cream Ingredients
The cream claims to be 100% natural with anti-wrinkle ingredient matrix. According to the official website its composed of just four ingredients but I think they didn’t mention all the ingredients used in the manufacturing process. However, the components include Phytoceramides, Retinol, Acmella Flower Extract, and Black Currant Seed Extract.
- Phytoceramides: Ceramides are naturally occurring waxy lipid molecules, but with age, skin starts losing them which results in wrinkles, age spots, and uneven skin. Phytoceramides are derived from plant and are used as equivalent to ceramides. Its obtained from wheat, spinach, and brown rice, etc. Its considered to be helpful in increasing collagen and elastin production.
- Retinol: Its also known as Vitamin A and is widely used in skin creams. As its helpful in reducing aging sings, combating acne and countering sun damage. As well as it improves the texture, tightens pores and stimulates the production of collagen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should avoid it.
- Acmella Flower Extract: Its considered to be a natural alternative to Botox and it helps in reducing muscle tension and wrinkles.
- Currant Seed Extract: Its rich in Gamma-linolenic acid which helps in maintaining the elasticity of skin as well as its a very potent antioxidant. The ingredient is considered helpful for skin conditions such as psoriasis, dandruff, and eczema.
The ingredients mentioned by manufacturers are very beneficial for aging skin but the list is short, and I’m sure that’s not all. However, if you have a specific health condition, going through pregnancy or breastfeeding or have allergies you are advised not to use this product. Otherwise, you can contact your dermatologist for further satisfaction.
Is Prache Cream Clinically Approved?
The manufacturer claims that the anti-aging cream provides proven and instant results as well as was featured on Marie Claire, Vogue & Cosmopolitan. On the official website, there’s nothing mentioned about studies that were conducted to check the results. However it has some reviews and testimonials of users Before, and After pictures, surprisingly all of those reviews are positive with five-star ratings. The product is not evaluated by FDA and indeed is not clinically approved.
Prache Cream Pricing & Refund Policy
The manufacturer offers 14-day trial use of Prache cream for which you will have to pay non-refundable Shipping and Handling fee of $3.95 which will appear as two different charges $2.96 (Shipping) & $0.99 (Handling) on your statement. It will automatically enroll you into an auto-ship program during which you’ll receive Prache cream on your address after regular intervals, and you will be charged accordingly, which will cost you $103.00 for the product and $6.93 for shipping and handling. If you do not find the product useful or satisfactory, you will have to contact customer support and have to cancel the enrollment in writing. If you don’t do this within 14-days of trial, you’ll be charged for 30 days supply. You can call customer service at 1-855-431-8984.
Note: According to a study and experiment conducted by BBB the auto-ship programs are hard to cancel and with these 14-day trial offers you are not likely to get a refund or cancel enrollment easily. So proceed with caution!
3 Reasons To Avoid Prache
By now I’m sure you are done with this cream and know what to do however to recall all the things here are 3 reasons you should consider before buying Prache and surely you’ll avoid it.
- The company producing the cream is not accredited with BBB as a legal entity, and according to BBB’s research these trial programs end up taking an extra amount from your account without you knowing it.
- There’s no evidence provided by the manufacturer for the claims and has a negative customer response on forums.
- The product is very expensive as you can get cheaper products from the market with same ingredients. The auto-ship program is tough to get rid of. Once you’re enrolled its a headache to handle so beware of that and consider twice before going for the program.
|TruSkin Vitamin C Serum||4.2/5|
|Neutrogena Ageless Intensives||4.0/5|
|RoC Retinol Correxion||3.8/5|
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced under $20. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
Would you wanna give try to any sort of moisturizer or concealer? Here are the 11 Best Moisturizers For Combination Skin In 2019 & 12 Best Concealers For Dry Skin. Moreover don’t hesitate to leave a query or feedback.
The lack of information on the official website and fake reviews posted as there’s no evidence provided to back them means you should stay away from this product.
If you have tried Prache Cream. Let our readers know about your experience with Prache Cream below! 🙂