The skin care product known as Peraglow hit the Canadian skin market like a storm, but many reported it as ineffective or a waste of money. So to dig deeper, I started researching about it, and I finally reach a conclusion with 4 Reasons To Avoid it. However, in this review of Peraglow, I’m going to discuss what is peraglow? How does it work? What are the ingredients of peraglow? Where to buy peraglow? Is it a scam or it works? There was a similar product known as Prache Cream which hit the US market but was ineffective. So let’s check out some facts about Peraglow anti-wrinkle serum.
What Is Peraglow
Well, you can’t resist aging and with aging comes wrinkle, spots, and fine lines. Many women want to get rid of these signs of aging, and for that, they provide enough room for manufacturer and advertisers of skin creams. Targeting such women using emotional tactics and statements is effortless. The advertisers make them feel that they’ve ugly skin and should try their cream or serum to get rid of all aging signs, but many end up being scammed or buying an ineffective product. Same goes with Peraglow, and there’s not much information provided regarding the manufacturing company or firm. The cream is labeled under Peraglow Skin Care. The only physical proof it has is the return address. It’s not accredited with BBB or any other official institute which questions the legitimacy and existence of the product. The return address provided is located in Canada: PO Box 1300 Toronto, ON M3J 0L4. The lack of information raises a red flag regarding the product and its manufacturer.
How Peraglow Cream Works
Its claimed to be a revolutionary anti-aging scientific formula with miraculous capabilities of reversing aging by reducing the signs, but I think that’s just too much to digest as we grow older the production of collagen decreases which results in wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines. It also happens due to exposure to UV radiations. The peraglow breakthrough formula is claimed to trigger the production and delivery of collagen to skin molecules. It also counters the stress effects and enhances skin hydration. The manufacturer also claims that celebrities use its an alternative to injections for smooth and firm skin. All the secret lies in the ingredients of this cream which are sourced naturally without any fillers and chemicals according to the official website.
Despite mentioning natural ingredients and surprising results of the product, there is no information provided about the ingredients used for the formulation of cream on the official website. However, after researching, I found a list of ingredients which are most probably used in this formula and includes Brown Algae Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Retinol and Shea Butter.
- Brown Algae Extract: Its used to soften, hydrates, detoxifies and smooth skin as well as for anti-bacterial purposes. Brown Algae is most commonly referred as seaweed. It also might help in enhancing collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid: To make skin plumper and to reduce wrinkles as well as fine lines hyaluronic acid is used. It re-hydrates skin and protects skin from harmful radiations, and the antioxidant properties keep skin safe from environmental chemicals.
- Vitamin C: Its well known for properties of enhancing collagen production which leads to a firm, smooth, plump and wrinkles free skin. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C are also helpful concerning harmful UV radiations and free radicals.
- Retinol: It has pores unclogging and collagen boosting properties. Retinol is also considered helpful regarding fine lines and discoloration of the skin.
- Shea Butter: Its considered helpful in conditioning, toning, soothing and plumping skin as it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. The fatty acids and vitamins in Shea butter play a vital role in restoring skin’s properties.
The mentioned ingredients have some fantastic properties which can make your skin look better, but the issue is they are not confirmed via Official website. I’m also not sure whether there’s anything extra included in the formulation of Peraglow. However, if you have specific health condition or allergies, I’d recommend you not to use this product or consult with your dermatologist before going for it.
Is Peraglow Clinically Approved
The official website claims that it has clinically approved ingredients and is also formulated in FDA approved facilities. It also shows results and testimonials of users along with miraculous claims but to back any of that up there is no evidence provided by the manufacturer. Even the ingredients are not provided on the official website, so it’s not hard to say that this product is not clinically approved as FDA does not evaluate it.
Peraglow Serum Pricing & Refund
Usually, most of the trial based products come with a 14-days trial period, but in case of Peraglow they exclude the 3-5 days of shipping and offer 18-days trial. For this test period, you will have to pay $4.95 shipping and handling fee, and you will get a 30-day trial supply of Peraglow skin care. After the trial period, you’ll be charged $94.95 and will be automatically enrolled into an auto-ship program during which you’ll be billed monthly as well as will receive supplies regularly. You can cancel the auto-ship or purchase at any time by contacting customer support. To get a refund, you will have to return the product even if its empty but before that, you will have to obtain RMA number from customer support.
Customer Support : 1-866-201-1963
Note: According to a study and experiment conducted by BBB and other organizations the auto-ship programs are hard to cancel and with these 14/18-day trial offers you are not likely to get a refund or cancel enrollment easily. So proceed with caution!
4 Reasons To Avoid Peraglow Anti-Wrinkle Serum
After going through everything, I think now you have a pretty clear idea how these companies work and what is the end result but still I’ll sum up it within three main reasons to avoid this product.
- There is not much information provided about the company but the return address. The company doesn’t have any physical existence and accreditation with any legal institute.
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide any evidence to back up the claims.
- The official website doesn’t provide any information about the ingredients used in formulation of product.
- The product ends up being expensive as compare to other products present in the market with same or even better value. The auto-ship program sucks and is hard to get rid of.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced under $20. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|TruSkin Vitamin C Serum||4.2/5|
|Neutrogena Ageless Intensives||4.0/5|
|RoC Retinol Correxion||3.8/5|
Would you wanna give try to any sort of moisturizer or concealer? Here are the 11 Best Moisturizers For Combination Skin In 2019 & 12 Best Concealers For Dry Skin. Moreover don’t hesitate to leave a query or feedback.
Due to lack of evidence and information provided regarding the formulation of the product its highly recommended to avoid it. Meanwhile the product is not available in any physical store or at Amazon etc and can be only purchased through official website.
If you have tried Peraglow Cream. Let our readers know about your experience with Peraglow Skin Care below! 🙂