With lots of advertisers and manufacturers offering useless or scammy products it’s quite hard to find the right testo booster. I’ve gone through many such products including one of the well known Zederex which ended up being a scam. So what’s different for Hyper Testo? After extensive go through I’m going to share my findings along with customer reviews about this product. I’ll tell you what Hyper Testo is, what are the ingredients used for the formulation, how it claimed to work, is it clinically approved, what is the pricing and refund policy for this product and at the end I’ll sum up with a conclusion meanwhile stating 3 Reasons To Avoid this product. If you are in a hurry jump to the section, so let’s dive right into it.
What Is Hyper Testo No2
How Hyper Testo Works
Like many others, it uses the same landing page with a bit of variation, and if you have been scammed earlier or tried any of such product or maybe read reviews about them, then you surely have seen the landing page which is being used for Hyper Testo as well. However, I’ll still try to explain to my new readers about the working of this formula. Once you get to your 30’s your testosterone levels, start dropping a bit as you are not that much energy and it could affect your many capabilities including sexual. So the Hyper Testo’s manufacturer claims it to be a sexual stamina enhancer, strength booster, and body revitalizer. To achieve all this, the manufacturer mentioned that the supplement increases testosterone levels in the body meanwhile improving blood flow to the penis and erectile chambers leading to better performance. The ingredients used in the formulation get dissolved in your body instantly and spread throughout your body resulting in enhanced muscle mass and decreased body fat. There’s no evidence provided to back up any claim. All the miracle depends on the ingredients, so let’s check out what are those.
Hyper Testo Ingredients
The formula is claimed to be composed of all natural ingredients with no chemicals and fillers, but the amazing thing is there’s no information provided on the Official website regarding any of the used ingredient. However, after researching a lot, I found some of the listed ingredients from other sources, but I’m not sure that’s all. It includes Tongkat Ali Extract, L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed Extract and Saw Palmetto Berry.
- Tongkat Ali Extract: Its the most common ingredient used in the male enhancement supplements due to its widely admired capabilities of increasing testosterone levels as well as a libido-enhancing ability. Its also claimed to increase muscle mass. Meanwhile, there’s not enough scientific data to back up any of that. However, its side effects might include anxiety, insomnia and liver disease.
- L-Arginine: An amino acid which is also commonly used for the formulation of sexual supplements. Its believed that it could improve the reproductive health in both men and women as it enhances the blood flow to the vital areas of the body. Its excessive use might lead to gout, allergies, blood abnormalities, diarrhea, and upset stomach.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract: The name says it all and makes it popular among enhancement supplement manufacturers. Its also known as Barrenwort and is considered very effective to counter erectile dysfunction and sexual issues. Meanwhile, its long term use could also lead to dizziness, thirst, nosebleed, and vomiting.
- Saw Palmetto Berry: A ripe fruit mostly used in medicine formulation is also considered helpful in enhancing your sexual capabilities. Its considered effective in terms of increasing your strength and libido levels. However, due to the lack of scientific data, it’s not entirely acceptable.
If you are going through any specific health condition, pregnancy or breastfeeding, I’d highly recommend you do not use any of the ingredients mentioned above as due to lack of scientific proof it could negatively affect your health. For this product, I’d say avoid it as there’s no data provided by the manufacturer regarding its ingredients.
Is Hyper Testo Clinically Approved
I think the manufacturer is kidding as he mentioned that the product is formulated in FDA approved facilities and is clinically approved meanwhile at the end of the page it clearly says that this product is not evaluated by FDA and is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any disease. However, there are some testimonials and reviews from buyers on the Official website which seem to be entirely fake. There’s no information about ingredients and no evidence provided regarding the research and clinical studies. So this product is not clinically approved.
Hyper Testo Pricing & Refund Policy
The most annoying thing regarding the Official website of Hyper Testo is that once it starts showing you 50% off Shipping & Handling banner, it won’t go away unless you click on it and it takes you to the order page. Meanwhile, the price remains the same, and there’s no 50% off in any case. However, the product comes with a 14-day trial period and like many other such products you’ll be enrolled into an auto-ship program during which you’ll be billed monthly and will receive supplies of the product. To get the free trial and 30 day supply, you’ll have to pay Shipping and Handling fee of $3.95. After the trial period, you’ll be charged $99.95 monthly for the rest of the supplies. If you want to cancel the program and want a refund, you’ll have to contact the customer support, in that case, the Contact page of the website is not loading or maybe doesn’t exist. There is an email and phone number provided on the Official website’s T&C section by contacting which you can get further instructions to proceed.
Support Email : [email protected] | Contact No: (718) 874-0035
Note: According to a study and experiment conducted by BBB and other organizations the auto-ship programs are hard to cancel and with these 14-day trial offers you are not likely to get a refund or cancel enrollment easily. So proceed with caution!
3 Reasons To Avoid Hyper Testo
After that much information I think you know what to do but still I’ll put in short for you.
- The Official website doesn’t provide any information regarding the ingredients used in the formulation which makes the claims baseless meanwhile there’s no evidence to support any of the claims.
- The auto-ship program will charge you more than what you expect so always proceed with caution.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Prime Labs Men's Booster||4.5/5|
|Superior Labs TEST WORx||4.3/5|
|Extra Strength Testo Booster||4.5/5|
|Nugenix Natural Testo||3.4/5|
If you’ve read the reason surely, you are going to avoid this product, and I expect you to as well because at the end you’ll end up getting scammed or using a useless product.
If you have tried Hyper Testo. Let our readers know about your experience with Hyper Testo below! 🙂