One of the most popular accessories to be in the shape that exists today is the vibrating platform, a device in which you can exercise the body with little effort. Vibrating platforms achieve benefits such as cellulite elimination or muscle toning by dedicating a few minutes a week. However, their use must be specific if you want to lose weight using this machine.
We tell you how to lose weight with the vibrating platform and achieve a slimmer body without putting your health at risk.
Using a Vibrating Platform
The first thing to keep in mind if you want to lose weight with the vibrating platform is that this machine should be used as a complement to your weekly exercise routine and your diet; therefore, it is not a miraculous device that allows you to lose weight without doing anything but acts as a complement to your healthy life. If you practice sports at least 3 times a week and eat a low-calorie diet, you will optimize the results using a vibrating platform.
Read also: How to Start in the Gym-Tips for Beginners
You should also keep in mind that the vibrating platform is dynamic strength training, so it is not recommended that you use it daily. Remember that for your body not to feel overtrained; it is essential to maintain some key rest guidelines.
The platform achieves a concentrated workout since a 10-minute session is equivalent to a 20-minute workout in the gym; therefore, it is recommended that it be used no more than 3 times a week and interspersed.
You should also bear in mind that not all vibrating platforms on the market are effective; Before acquiring one, you must speak with an expert and assess whether it suits your needs. Normally, the gym machines are very effective as well as the ones that have a higher price (forget about buying one for a ridiculous price because it will not do any good).
First of all, you should not forget to lose weight with the vibrating platform; you must enjoy a weekly training routine and a healthy diet.
Benefits of the Vibrating Platform
, The vibrations produced by the vibrating platform allow our body to experience a series of benefits that range from aesthetic benefits to blood and circulation health benefits. The benefits of the vibrating platform include the following:
- Thanks to the vibrations, the vibrating platform makes our body burn calories and, therefore, helps us eliminate fat and energy from our body.
- It is also a good ally to combat cellulite and promote liquids’ elimination because the vibrations produce a muscle massage giving heat to the cellulite. In this way, it is achieved that the movement of fluids detaches the fat cells and, therefore, we see that our body is smoother and smoother.
- The blood circulation see also benefited from using the vibrating platform because the vibration achieves greater oxygenation of the cells.
- The platform makes our muscles tone and reaffirms through the vibrations, achieving a more trained, smoother, and firmer physical appearance.
Vibrating Platform Exercises
There are different exercises that you can carry out with the vibrating platform. Before doing them, it is always recommended that you consult with your trainer to determine if there are any that are not suitable for your body (if you have any ailment or want to influence a specific area).
In general, the exercises of the vibrating platform are straightforward to carry out.
Also read: How to Enhance Your Buttocks
- Combination of different postures with the legs. You have to get on top of the apparatus and alternate every minute different exercises with the legs: now put them apart on tiptoe, now bend your knees a little, and so on.
- The squats are also a good exercise to strengthen the legs, buttocks, and calves’ muscles.
- The push-ups you regularly do will be more efficient if you practice them on the vibrating platform: you will get more toned arms, back, and abdomen.
Adapted and translated by The Cop Cart Staff