Are you falling for another scam or useless product? Based on verified extreme vitality reviews I’m going to tell you what is extreme vitality, how it works, who is behind this product, is it clinically approved, what are the ingredients used for the formulation of this product, what is the pricing and refund policy of product’s manufacturer and reasons to avoid it. If you are in a hurry, you can directly jump to the section of Reasons To Avoid Extreme Vitality. So let’s dive right into it.
- 1 What Is Extreme Vitality
- 2 How Extreme Vitality Works
- 3 Extreme Vitality Ingredients
- 4 Is Extreme Vitality Clinically Approved
- 5 Extreme Vitality Pricing & Refund
- 6 4 Reasons To Avoid Extreme Vitality
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Extreme Vitality
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
What Is Extreme Vitality
Its a product designed to enhance your sexual capabilities along with boosting your performance and stamina. Growing older means losing all these things but with the use of myths and misconceptions manufacturers and advertisers of such products get enough room to target their audience and can grab enough sales of useless products. Extreme Vitality is produced by “My Nutrition” I’m not even able to say that for sure as according to their website that’s the only thing I was able to extract, but there’s no physical existence of this company, and they didn’t even provide the return address for the products which is usually offered by all companies. However, this company is not accredited with BBB or any other legal, regulatory body, and I’m sure which means it’s not authentic and probably is just another scam. Well, let’s check out the working of the product described by the manufacturer.
How Extreme Vitality Works
To provide improved sex drive, libido levels, increased staying power, bigger & longer erections, improved sexual confidence and increased penis size the supplement will target your blood flow and erectile chambers. It will increase your Free Testosterone levels and production of Nitric Oxide to the penis. The supplement gets dissolved easily into your bloodstream and opens veins as well as increases the blood flow to the chambers providing extra boost which will be helpful in satisfying your partner by having stronger erections. It’s safe and made with natural ingredients with no fillers and chemicals. All those things depend solely on the natural ingredients, and the product is formulated in the USA keeping all standards in check. Unfortunately, the manufacturer made all these claims on the official website but didn’t provide a shred of single evidence to back up any of those. So let’s check the ingredients used for formulation.
Extreme Vitality Ingredients
The product is composed of seven essential ingredients which include L-Arginine, Muira Puama Extract, Asian Red Ginger Extracts, Saw Palmetto Berry, Horny Goat Weed Extract, Ginkgo Bilbao Extract, and Bioperine.
- L-Arginine: Those who are facing fertility issues usually consume it as its an Amino Acid which is considered to be helpful in improving reproductive health for both men and women. It also increases blood flow to reproductive organs. Excessive use of this ingredient could lead to allergies, blood abnormalities, upset stomach, bloating, diarrhea, and blood pressure issues.
- Muira Puama Extract: The extract obtained from Muira Puama plant is considered helpful in enhancing testosterone levels meanwhile improves stamina and strength. It had no known side effects but advised to be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Asian Red Ginger Extracts: The extract obtained from Red Ginger which contains Gingerol a substance with potent medicinal properties. It influences mood patterns, reduces stress, promotes relaxation and counters impotence, but there’s not enough data to back it up. Excessive dosage of Red Ginger could lead to a headache, diarrhea, rash, dizziness and abnormal heart rate.
- Saw Palmetto Berry: The fruit of Saw Palmetto tree is used in therapeutic procedures mostly for decreasing symptoms of enlarged prostate known as BHP (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy). Its also considered helpful in increasing sessions with intense orgasms. Its believed that use of this fruit could lead to liver or pancreas problems.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract: The extract of Horny Goat Weed also known as Barrenwort is considered helpful concerning problems such as Erectile Dysfunction, low sexual desire, blood flow to erectile chambers and erections. If you consume it for an extended period it might lead to dizziness, dry mouth, nosebleed, thirst, and vomiting.
- Ginkgo Bilbao Extract: The extract of Ginkgo Bilbao also known as Maidenhair tree is considered helpful in treating sexual dysfunctions by increasing libido and testosterone levels. Its use could also lead to nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, upset stomach, headaches and allergies.
- Bioperine: It helps in quick absorption of the supplement into the bloodstream triggering an instant boost in stamina, erections and sexual energy. To back this up there is no evidence or scientific data available.
All the ingredients mentioned by the manufacturer on the Official website doesn’t have any authenticity of their working and also possess some side effects. These are the same ingredients used in the manufacturing of X Last Plus. If you are going through specific health condition, pregnancy or breastfeeding, you are advised not to take any of the ingredients mentioned above.
Is Extreme Vitality Clinically Approved
The manufacturer claimed on the website that the product had been clinically approved and there are studies done on it as well. Its also mentioned that the product is formulated in FDA approved facilities and is manufactured as well as shipped from the USA keeping all health standards in check. But unfortunately, there’s no physical existence of the company or the product which certainly makes it suspicious. At the bottom in Disclaimer its mentioned that the product wasn’t evaluated by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. It means this product is not clinically approved despite the claims made.
Extreme Vitality Pricing & Refund
The product comes with a 14-day trial for which you’ll have to pay shipping and handling fee, after that, you’ll be enrolled into an auto-ship program during which you’ll be billed monthly and will also receive supply regularly. For trial, you’ll have to pay $4.96, and you’ll get 30 days supply of 60 capsules. After 14-days you’ll be billed for the supply which will cost you $96.74. If you want to cancel the order, you’ll have to return the bottles to the address with details provided by customer support. The return will cost you $9.95, and it won’t include Shipping and Handling fee.
Customer Support : 1-844-672-3330
Note: According to a study and experiment conducted by BBB and other organizations the auto-ship programs are hard to cancel and with these 14-day trial offers you are not likely to get a refund or cancel enrollment easily. So proceed with caution!
4 Reasons To Avoid Extreme Vitality
By now you have a pretty good idea of how the company producing this supplement works and what is the worth of Extreme Vitality however still I’ll sum it in 4 points for you.
- There’s no physical existence of the company producing Extreme Vitality which means its not accredited with BBB or any other legal authority.
- All the claims made by manufacturer on official website are baseless and there’s no evidence provided to back them up, which means its useless.
- The ingredients used in the formulation are not scientifically approved for the properties mentioned on official website. Meanwhile the product is not evaluated by FDA and is not clinically approved.
- The auto-ship programs offer with 14-day trial period end up taking extra money from your account and its really hard to get rid of such programs.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Prime Labs Men's Booster||4.5/5|
|Superior Labs TEST WORx||4.3/5|
|Extra Strength Testo Booster||4.5/5|
|Nugenix Natural Testo||3.4/5|
I would advise my readers to not go for Extreme Vitality as its just another scam.
If you have tried Extreme Vitality. Let our readers know about your experience with Extreme Vitality below! 🙂