Extenze a hype, a myth or a reality? As we grow older, our performance declines it’s not limited to only sexual performance, but it affects overall body performance. Rapid or severe decline inevitably means there is something wrong with our body, but usually, misconceptions make us go for alternatives. Most of us learned about sex during our elementary or high school but with the knowledge comes misconception. The common ones we all know include “Bigger is always Better” etc. According to MNT, the average flaccid penis size is around 3.61 inches while the average erect penis size is 5.16 inches. Also, it mentions that about 85% of women are satisfied with their partner’s package, but still we regularly come around myths like “bigger is always better”. Such myths lead most of the men for the quest of bigger size, and there the stage is all set for manufacturers and advertisers of enhancement supplements. One of them which got the hype is Extenze although most of the men even after trying several enhancement products and getting negative result still fall for such products due to the emotional/embarrassing statements and myths promoted by the manufacturers of the products. So in this review, I’m going to directly mention some reasons due to which you should avoid Extenze, but firstly I’ll introduce what it is and how its supposed to help you. If you are in a hurry, you can jump to the section of the reasons to avoid Extenze. So let’s start and leave your feedback in the comment section below.
What Is Extenze
There are two versions available for Extenze the originally launched Extenze Formula and the new one known as Extenze Plus. It was manufactured by Biotab Nutraceuticals Ltd which is an American company based in California as well as was launched in 2006. It offers different male enhancement products and the website mentioned on Bloomberg isn’t even loading which makes it unauthentic. Meanwhile according to NIU, Biotab Nutraceuticals falsely advertised that the product increases penis size which violates consumer protection laws and also agreed to pay fine of about $1.75m. There are many other products in the market which claim to increase muscle mass and stamina such as DSN but the evidence to back the claims is, and same is the case with Extenze. It claims to enhance the size as well as the drive, but the evidence to back it up isn’t sufficient. The official website of Extenze also mentions that you don’t need to consult with your doctor as well as no prescription is required as they’ve conducted their studies to make sure the formula is great but surely you don’t want to risk it. Well to make sure let’s check out how it works and what are the ingredients used in the manufacturing of the supplement.
How Extenze Works
Scientifically the blood flows into the three erectile chambers and fills in the open spaces which result in pressure and produces an erection. When a man feels aroused more blood flows in the chambers the more the blood, the more, it will expand and will increase the output. Extenze is claimed to be designed using natural ingredients which will increase the blood flow for right tissues and organs of the body for better production. It dissolves in the blood and is absorbed by the masses without any resistance. It claims to lead to better, enjoyable and long lasting sex drive. The supplement could also positively impact your nervous system according to the claims. The manufacturer mentioned that there is no side effect of using the product but let’s see what are the ingredients used in the composition of the product and how beneficial or harmful they can be.
It has been reported that DHEA has been used in the manufacturing of Extenze however it’s not mentioned in the ingredient list provided by the vendor. Its also known as androstenolone and is a steroid hormone. Meanwhile here is the list of ingredients that was mentioned by the manufacturer on the image of labels provided.
- Folate: According to studies the men who were suffering through fertility problems after taking folic acid noticed an increase in total normal sperm count by 74% meanwhile there was no significant increase in healthy men. Keep it in check that people who take folic acid generally don’t experience any side effect, but it might lead to nausea, gas, poor appetite and sleepiness.
- Zinc: The case of Zinc is same as folate it might increase sperm count for men who are going through fertility problems but won’t have any effect on healthy ones. The typical signs of zinc overdose are copper deficiency, frequent infections, flu, Low “Good” cholesterol, stomach pain and diarrhea.
- Pregnenolone: It’s a precursor hormone which means it can enhance hormone levels in the body which includes sexual hormones as well, but it’s not a fact. Regarding side effects for this, there’s not much information available due to lack of studies, but it might have steroids like effects which might include insomnia, hair loss, irregular heart rhythm, mood swings, and over-stimulation.
- Black Pepper: Its considered to affect sexual drive in men especially regarding increasing free testosterone levels but there’s not much data to back it up although it’s still regarded as useful. It doesn’t impose any severe side effects but might lead to redness and burning sensation for some people.
- Piper Longum: It can increase the levels of oxygen reactivity which might lead to changes in sperm functioning there are no studies which mention that its useful in any manner for male enhancement.
- Ginger: Studies found a significant increase in sperm count of infertile men after treatment with Ginger but don’t have any impact on healthy men. If you take excessive ginger, it could lead to increased bleeding, upset stomach, cardiac arrhythmia, dermatitis, diarrhea, throat irritation, and heartburn.
- Yohimbe: Its one of the most popular ingredient marketed to help ED and to improve body composition. There’s some evidence that it might improve erectile dysfunction. There are some side effects of using it which includes dizziness, increased blood pressure, bloating, nausea, kidney or liver problems, drooling.
- Tribulus Terrestris: There’s evidence that it might help in terms of improving blood sugar and cholesterol levels, but it doesn’t have any effect on testosterone. It doesn’t have any severe side effects but might lead to stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and sleepiness.
- Ginseng: It has been widely used for countering sexual dysfunction and for enhancing sexual capabilities in traditional Chinese practices. Its also believed to improve sperm count. The common side effects you could face by using it include diarrhea, insomnia, headache, abnormal blood pressure and bleeding.
- Cnidium Monnieri: Its a seed mostly used for enhancing sexual performance, drive and to treat dysfunction. Its also used for boosting energy and stamina. There’s not enough information about its side effects but to stay on the safe side, and it’s better to avoid.
- Eleutherococcus: It’s a root that increases hormone levels and counters infertility. There are rare side effects of using it but might include drowsiness, anxiety, muscle spasms, and increased blood pressure.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa: It’s a type of lichen which is usually made up of fungus and algae. Its used to cure sexual dysfunction and to increase sex drive. It might be unsafe due to its chemical composition.
- γ-Aminobutyric Acid: Its considered to increase sperm mobility and flow. It could also lead to anxiety, chronic stress, depression, muscle pain, and insomnia.
- Velvet Deer: According to Chinese physicians its beneficial for men going through watery semen and enlarged prostates. It might lead to hormone-sensitive conditions such as uterine cancer and endometriosis.
- Horny Goat Weed: Its a leaf used to treat erectile dysfunction especially inability to maintain a firm erection. Its mostly considered safe if taken by mouth but might lead to dizziness, vomiting, thirst, nosebleed, and nausea.
- Muira Puama: It’s a stem which is considered to be an effective libido booster and energy enhancer. It could lead to stomach pain, menstrual disorders, paralysis, and joint pain.
- Damiana: According to studies this stem could be helpful in encounter sexual debility and nervous tensions. It might lead to increased sex drive in both men and women. There are some side effects if you take excessive doses of the leaf which includes insomnia, headache, abnormal blood sugar levels, and convulsions.
- Pumpkin Seed: Sometimes low Zinc level is associated with infertility in men, the pumpkin seed provides zinc to enhance sperm levels and quality. Consuming a large number of pumpkin seeds could lead to gas, bloating and constipation.
- Stinging Nettle: It’s a red raspberry leaf which is claimed to be helpful in terms of calming and reducing stress which is a significant factor for sexual health. Its generally considered safe but could lead to upset stomach, fluid retention, diarrhea, hives, rash, and sweating.
- Astragalus: The herb increases the mobility of sperm and keeps it in control. Generally, its considered safe but cause some side effects such as diarrhea, mild gastrointestinal effects, blood sugar levels, blood disorders, and hypertension.
- Licorice: Its considered mostly harmful for hormone production which could lead to infertility especially in case of women, I’m not sure why its used in manufacturing Extenze meanwhile it could also lead to weakness, headache, high blood pressure, discomfort, and anxiety.
- L-arginine: Its considered helpful in terms of improving reproductive health as it increases the blood circulation for chambers and uterus. As its an amino acid it also helps in building, repairing and improving muscles. Excessive intake could lead to some side effects which includes gout, bloating, upset stomach, diarrhea, inflammation, allergies, and blood abnormalities.
- Ho Shou Wu: Its a herb mostly considered beneficial in terms of fertility but there’s no study supporting that claim.
- Boron: Its claimed to be helpful in increasing testosterone levels but also leads to the reduction of estrogen which is a female hormone. Meanwhile, other side effects include discoloration of feces, dermatitis, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Some other ingredients include magnesium stearate, silica, lecithin, maltodextrin, macrogol, dextrose, aluminum lake, brilliant blue FCF, hydroxypropylmethyl-cellulose, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, and dicalcium phosphate.
Some of the ingredients are helpful in terms of increasing testosterone levels, but at the same time, some could lead to severe consequences. So its better to avoid such a product and if you are going through any particular health condition, pregnancy or breastfeeding you are highly recommended to prevent it. If in any case, you want to try it then consult with your doctor first.
Is Extenze Clinically Approved
The claims made by the manufacturer also includes that it has been tested and is clinically suitable as it contains mostly natural ingredients which are clinically approved but just like other claims there is no evidence to back this as well. In any case, if there was any study conducted there are no details provided by the manufacturer to assure it. Its also not evaluated by FDA which most of the affiliate sites who want to get their commission mention falsely so beware of that as it’s not suitable in most conditions.
Extenze Promotional Tactics
To get more customers firstly, affiliate sites make emotional statements and keep you around myths as mentioned earlier. The manufacturer got the product to be featured on different programs and commercials which includes Infomercials as well as used porn stars such as Ron Jeremy and other professionals including Dallas Cowboys & Miami Hurricanes Head Coach Jimmy Johnson etc. Try not to fall for these stories as most of the professionals are paid for those endorsements.
Extenze Pricing & Refund Policy
When it comes to pricing Extenze is expensive as 1 month supply which is around 30 capsules cost you about $59.95, and if you are an international customer, the shipping will cost you an extra $29.99 so overall $89.94 for 1 bottle. Meanwhile, it comes in four packages with a quantity of 1, 2, 3 and 6 bottles. The quantity of 2 will cost you $109.95, and for international customers, additional shipping of $29.99 so overall $139.94 and you’ll save $9.94. For the package of 3, you’ll have to pay $159.95 and same case for international customers costing around $189.94 with shipping. The last one is six month supply with 6 bottles costing about $309.95, and for international customers, it’ll go around $339.94 with shipping meanwhile in this package you’ll save $49.75, and free express shipping is available for U.S residents.
The payments on behalf of Extenze are processed by Leading Edge Marketing Inc which is a Canadian company. The manufacturer offers you a 60 days 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. The catch for this is that you’ll have to buy 2 units and you’ll have to return empty bottles within 67 days of delivery after that it’ll be considered expired. You’ll get a refund within 30 days of recovery if eligible. However, many customers reported issues regarding refunds due to inadequate response by customer support.
Note: You can pay using a credit card, fax or by mailing cheque or money. All the payments are processed in USD, and for contacting customer support, you can call @ [ +1 866-269-3487 ]
5 Huge Reasons To Avoid Extenze
As now you know everything about Extenze I think you would consider twice before going for it but still to make it easier for you here are 5 massive reasons which will surely keep you away from this product.
- The company falsely advertised regarding penis enlargement with this product and agreed to pay $1.7m which makes most of the claims made regarding Extenze baseless and false.
- There is no evidence provided by the manufacturer to support the claims as well as for the studies done.
- Most of the ingredients used in manufacturing can cause serious health issues. Especially DHEA & Yohimbe could lead to serious side effects.
- The pricing of the product is too high, and you can get way better products at lower prices meanwhile for international customers it costs too much. Refunds might take too long, or you might not be eligible for any refund as many customers reported for the product.
- The the product is not evaluated by FDA as well is not clinically approved which should surely alarm you if you are considering to try it.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Prime Labs Men's Booster||4.5/5|
|Superior Labs TEST WORx||4.3/5|
|Extra Strength Testo Booster||4.5/5|
|Nugenix Natural Testo||3.4/5|
Extenze Review – Final Verdict
The above mentioned five reasons to avoid the product make it clear why you should stay away from this supplement. Along with that after going through everything including the background and working of the supplement claimed by manufacturer without any evidence to back up the claims, Its clear for you that this product doesn’t worth it, and for your benefit and health, you should avoid any such product which doesn’t provide any evidence to support its claims.
What Is Extenze?
- Its a herbal supplement which is claimed to be a “Natural Male Enhancement” & helpful in terms of increasing sperm count as well as stamina. Its produced by Biotab Nutraceuticals Ltd. Jump To The Section To Read More.
Do ExtenZe make you bigger?
- Its claimed to make your penis hard meanwhile increasing sperm count and sex drive. There’s no evidence to back it up as well as there are many negative reviews by the customers who tried it and didn’t notice any difference except affiliate sites. However, some customers experienced side effects.
What are the side effects of ExtenZe male enhancement?
- Some ingredients used in the composition of ExtenZe such as DHEA & Yohimbe could lead to severe health conditions. Most of the ingredients can cause common health conditions such as weakness, nausea, vomiting etc but these two could lead to serious ones such as hormonal changes, liver and kidney problems.
How to consume ExtenZe?
- If you order 1 unit, you’ll get 30 capsules which are a program for 30 days. So you have to take 1 capsule a day, and according to the manufacturer it works instantly and maximizes the outcome.
Where to buy ExtenZe?
- You can buy ExtenZe from its official website, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, CVS or Walgreens as well as many affiliate sites are promoting it.
If you have tried Extenze. Let our readers know about your experience with Extenze below! 🙂
- 1 What Is Extenze
- 2 How Extenze Works
- 3 Extenze Ingredients
- 4 Is Extenze Clinically Approved
- 5 Extenze Promotional Tactics
- 6 Extenze Pricing & Refund Policy
- 7 5 Huge Reasons To Avoid Extenze
- 8 Extenze Review – Final Verdict
- 9 FAQs
- 10 Extenze
- 11 Pros
- 12 Cons