When it comes to the fatness or being overweight, the manufacturers of weight loss product and programs use emotional tactics to capture the market, but you shouldn’t be one of those who would go for anything without checking whether if it’s worth it or not. Well if you are here, it means you are obviously not one of them and looking for reviews and details about Advanced Turmeric. So I’m going to share everything I came to know about this new fat burning and weight loss product. We are going to start from the basics by checking what exactly Turmeric is and is it bad as well as how it works. We will also see who the manufacturer of this product is? What are the pros and cons of Advanced Turmeric? Are there any side effects of Advanced Turmeric? How does it work? What are the ingredients of Advanced Turmeric? What is the pricing and refund policy? And whether you should go for it or not? Let’s dive right in to and don’t forget to leave your feedback. (If you are in a hurry jump to the 3 Reasons To Avoid Section otherwise bear with me for all the facts and details)
What Is Turmeric
It’s a flowering plant which belongs to the ginger family, and its roots are used in cooking and its native to Asia. According to WebMD is also used for different purposes such as heartburn, stomach pain, joint pain, ulcerative colitis, bypass surgery, jaundice, infection, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, gallbladder disorders, high cholesterol, skin conditions & inflammation, intestinal gas, fever, itchy skin, headaches, swelling, colds and liver problems etc. Usually, Turmeric doesn’t cause any serious harm if taken by mouth or applied on the skin. It could be harmful if you take too much Turmeric in a day. It could lead to menstrual period or stimulate the uterus during pregnancy. It’s best not to use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are going through bleeding problems, gallbladder problems or diabetes you should avoid Turmeric as it could make those conditions worse. It could also lower the testosterone levels and can cause iron deficiency if taken in high amounts.
What Is Advanced Turmeric
How Advanced Turmeric Works
Advanced Turmeric is claimed to boost the fat burning capacity of the body. It targets the fat stores and exposes them as an instant source of energy for the body. The natural ingredients will help you purify your system in terms of artificial toxins. If you already have any weight-loss routine, it will catalyze it and will provide the extra boost you need. Its claimed to work instantly, and you’ll notice significant results within 30 days. The Advanced Turmeric Program will help you avoid toxins and stay healthy from chemicals and preservatives used in diets. Its formulated in a GNP Certified Lab and there are no fillers or harmful ingredients in it. Well, what the manufacturer claims about the product that’s revolutionary but it seems too good to be true. However, I looked into the ingredients present in the manufacturing of the product to see whether the listed ones contain any harm or are beneficial. So let’s have a look at them.
Advanced Turmeric Ingredients
The company claims there’s no filler and all the ingredients used in the manufacturing procedure are clinically certified as well as natural. It contains Green Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketone, Turmeric & Forskolin.
- Green Coffee Bean: After being featured on The Dr. Oz Show the Green Coffee Bean became very well-known for having antioxidant effects as well as weight loss properties. There’s not sufficient data to support it. It has several side effects as well such as Insomnia, Vomiting, Nausea, Restlessness, Upset Stomach, Increased Breathing Rate & Increased Heart Rate.
- Green Tea: Its considered really helpful in terms of reducing harmful abdominal fat but in terms of pounds lost its relatively modest. It contains almost no calories which can boost your metabolism and overall efficiency of your body. Too much use of Green Tea could lead to stomach problems, headaches, anemia, liver problems, vomiting, dizziness, iron deficiency and sleeping problems.
- Garcinia Cambogia: It is really famous for weight loss as many believes its really helpful due to the high concentration of Hydroxycitric acid which is an active ingredient. I also reviewed another Garcinia Cambogia containing product.
- Raspberry Ketone: Its claimed to be very helpful in breaking down the fat withint cells more effectively, which leads to instant fat burn. It also helps in regulating the metabolism of your body by increasing the levels of adiponectin. Extra use could lead to increased blood pressure, jitterness and rapid heartbeat.
- Turmeric: For Turmeric I have already covered it in detail in the section of What Is Turmeric.
- Forskolin: Its believed that Forskolin helps in reducing weight loss that’s why its being used in many products. But based on the recent studies and evidence its clear that Forskolin doesn’t have any affect on weight loss, however it might be helpful in enhancing male testosterone levels. Its use might lead to headache, fast heart beat, low blood pressure, cough and restlessness.
Some of the ingredients have positive effects in terms of weight loss and fat burn but there is not much data which supports that it could lead to instant fat burn. Meanwhile there are side effects as well and those who are going through pregnancy, breast-feeding or any certain health condition are recommended not to use this product. The ingredients used in the product are natural but based on it the price is too high as compare to other products present in the market.
Is Advanced Turmeric Clinically Approved?
The website claims that the product has been manufactured in a GNP Certified Lab within the USA while keeping the standers in check and all the ingredients used in the process are natural as well as clinically approved. It also shows the results, reviews, and testimonials of customers with images but there’s not much evidence to support their claims. For the studies its not mentioned how many individuals participated, what were the conditions for the research and what was the criteria? Due to insufficient evidence and no certification, I’d sure go for that Advanced Turmeric is not clinically approved as the website mentions it’s not evaluated by FDA as well.
Advanced Turmeric Pricing & Refund Policy
When it comes to the pricing, you’ll get four options. First, one labeled as Best Value will be, if you buy 3 bottles, you will get 2 free, and each will cost around $39.99 per bottle with free shipping (You will save $155.00). The second one named as Great Value will offer you to buy 2 bottles, and you will get 1 free bottle along with free shipping costing you $46.99 per bottle. (You will save $105.00). The third one labeled as Bogo which includes 1 free bottle with 1 purchased bottle, costing you around $44.99 per bottle (You will save $68.00). Fourth and the last one will cost you $67.00 per bottle in which you will have to buy 1 Bottle (You will save $35.00). The last two deals will cost you shipping and handling charges.
The company offers 100% Money Back Guarantee minus the shipping and handling charges if you are not satisfied with the product. For product returns you will have to obtain RMA by contacting the support at (877)236-8557. For any inquiry you can mail the support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Reasons To Avoid
Following are the three main reasons due to which you should be avoiding Advanced Turmeric.
- The product is not evaluated by FDA and is not clinically approved as well.
- The manufacturer and official website doesn’t provide enough evidence to support the claims made in terms of formulation and working of the product.
- The auto-ship programs are hard to get rid of and usually end up taking extra money from your bank account.
Instead of going for auto-ship billing which would ultimately end up taking more than $100 from your account you could go for a more reliable source and can try products priced between $15-60. Here are five of the top rated products including Amazon’s choice you could try. 🙂
|Pure GC Extract||3.9/5|
Due to high pricing and lack of evidence to support the claims made by the manufacturers I would not recommend going for Advanced Turmeric. I also researched and found negative reviews about the customer support which makes the 100% Money Back Guarantee suspicious as well. The best practice to lose weight and burn fat is natural ways, which should be the first priority.
- Who is the manufacturer of Advanced Turmeric?
We couldn’t find any information about the parent organization of Advanced Turmeric however for legal inquries the Offical website provided this address : 225 Thomas Ave. N. Minneapolis, MN 55405.
- What is Advanced Turmeric?
Its claimed to be a miraculous product for fat burning and rapid weight loss. Go to the specified section to read more.
- What are the side effects of Advanced Turmeric?
Overall there are no specified side effects of Advanced Turmeric, but if you are going through pregnancy, certain health condition or breast-feeding you should avoid. Read more about the ingredients used in Advanced Turmeric.